4 PINES X MAC MARINE GROUP PITTWATER BOAT DROP
We’ve teamed up with a local company Mac Marine Group to deliver fresh cases of beer to our Nautical Beer Lovers*.
We took to the high seas around Scotland Island, in a small metal tinny and a bottle opener at hand, during the first lockdown in 2020. It’s been year since we set sail and we are stoked we can do it again with a local business and reach further than the horizon can see!
Simply jump online and find ‘Pittwater Boat drop’ store, type in your address and add in the delivery notes the wharf you’d like to collect from (see list below). We’ll do the rest.
Where are you dropping off?
Please note: No Drops will be made at Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club Wharf or Royal Motor Yacht Club wharf.
- Scotland Island – Cargo Wharf, Carols Wharf, Eastern Wharf
- Newport – Newport Wharf, Salt Pan Cove Wharf
- Clareville – Taylors Point Wharf
- Avalon – Paradise Beach Wharf, Careel Bay Wharf
- Lovett Bay – North Elvina Wharf, Lovett Bay Wharf
- Elvina Bay – South Elvina Bay Wharf
- Bay View – The Quays
- Church Point – Church Point
- Palm Beach – Palm Beach Wharf
- Great Mackerel Beach – Mackerel Beach Wharf
All shared Wharfs have been confirmed for purposes of the drop with independent businesses. Thank you for being so generous and supporting the local community!
What time should we expect our delivery?
We set to the seas at 10am. Please expect a text or call between 10am – 2pm. Please have ID ready for compliance with RSA laws. No alcohol will be left unattended. Any missed items can be collected at 4 Pines Public House at 313 Barrenjoey Rd, Newport, 2106.
Feel free to call our venue on 9997 4014 if you have any further questions.
Photo: Last year’s voyage was an absolute blast as hoisted cases, explored micro home brewery set ups and mastered the sailor’s wave!